This course comprises of the following topics in which presented by ten speakers with diverse backgrounds, knowledge and experience.
1. Introduction about MyLIFE Association by Amy Seok, Founder and CEO of Money Compass and Founding Chairman of MyLIFE Association
2. Financial Inclusion Aftermath of Covid-19 by Dr John Vong, International Centre of Aseana Management
3. Mental Health and Psychosocial Considerations during the Covid-19 Outbreak by Dr Kris See, Vice Chairman of MyLIFE Association and Medical Director, Chief Clinical and Innovative Scientist
4. Professional Services : Future Forward by Jess Ling, Legal Advisor and Committee Member of MyLIFE Association
5. SME : From Here to Where? by Cindy Choo, Committee Member of MyLIFE Association and CEO of Perfect Biz Advisory Group
6. Can We Sail Through Covid-19? by Kee Peng Ng, Honorary Treasurer of MyLIFE Association and Managing Partner of Freedom Venture Group
7. New Normal on Financial Planning : 4 Stages of Life to Financial Freedom by Jason Koeh, Committee Member of MyLIFE Association and Managing Director of MQ Consultancy Sdn Bhd
8. Where are you now? Ways to Zone in on the Financial Goals You Need to Accomplish by Nicholas Chu, Committee Member of MyLIFE Association and CEO and Principal Consultant at MaxWealth Advisory Sdn Bhd
9. Covid-19…It won’t stop us: Building financial resilience by Brandon Ng, Honorary Secretary of MyLIFE Association
10. Cultivating Financial Habits is Better to Have Millions of Ringgit by Kenneth Yew, Membership Drive Director of MyLIFE Association, Registered Financial Consultant RFC (IARFC), USA and Founder and Master Coach for Vcare Venture
This course indeed gave me a valuable knowledge and money tips on how to overcome the challenges during this Covid-19 pandemic.